There are career advancement opportunities for successful associates as we continue to grow our business.
Our sales associates’ responsibilities are to lead their clients through the entire sales cycle of product selection, order placement, purchasing and post-sales follow up. We will train you to develop extensive product and brand knowledge.
International Bath and Tile hires associates that love aesthetics, possibly have luxury goods sales experience, are energetic, outgoing and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. We look for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit.
As a professional:
- The sales associate will strive to meet sales in a highly incentivized sales environment.
- Provide the highest customer service standards while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation at all times.
- Utilize company resources to generate traffic and to maintain customer contact to build one’s own book of business.
The successful candidate will possess an interest in the following:
- experience in luxury goods sales
- interest in home interiors, kitchen/bathroom
- showroom sales experience a plus
- love aesthetics
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Interacting and communicating with customers in person and on the phone to determine and meet their project needs.
- Help select products from over 100 represented brands.
- Excel in relationship sales, reaching personal sales performance goals.
- Perform other duties such as showroom merchandising.
- Interact and communicate with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
Work schedule will include:
- 4 weekday shifts from 9 am to 5 pm and Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm
- A part time position is available – will include working on Saturdays
For more information contact Tammy by email: firstname.lastname@example.org